A photo parade of some LEGO pieces in my possession, whose various misfortunes and bad hurting have singled them out as special and – yes, you’re right – magical. A band of unlikely superheroes, you say? Well, I don’t know about that…
1. Police incident by a gas fire.
2. Modern tree with lost branches.
3. Bi-plane propellor problem.
4. Window on Legoland riots.
5. Once desperate need of a 6 by 6.
6. Articulated trailer missing left-side tail-gate bracket.
7. ‘Fork-lift’ with no spring.
8. Early model bendy trailer connector, chewed apart.
9. Boat with bulb-keel snapped and lost.
10. Garden gate – not broken but stolen.
all images © Steve Mitchell, Fisher Lane, 2012